Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Discrimination

Hmm.. Had a quick chat with my friend online today. She just graduated from a university in Cxnxdx. However, it was extremely difficult for her to settle for a job in another country. Why? Discrimination. Because she was not of their 'race'.

*sighs* It's kind of sad. All humans are made equal in God's sight. But others would term all other races as 2nd class ppl.. This is saddening.. I could almost imagine hell for my friend in a foreign country. Not even a call to ask her for interview because her name is in Chinese ..

Ha! The amusing thing I heard was that she flew all the way to HK and JP for interviews. . Wow .. Imagine the travelling expenses she incurred (>O<)

Anyway, she mentioned of coming back to apply for a teaching career. Which i immediately stopped her. It's just not worth coming back. WIth all the crap, teachers are experiecing here. It's best to stay away. . .

Well, I counted .. 12 more working days to freedom, I suppose. No more lesson plans or whatsoever and I am happily await my results for my final semester. 12 more days! Quite elated .. Hahaha ... I can already imagine the excitement of packing up my stuff on my last day in the school. Kekekke~ =P Not very sure about the rest of my friends. . . But indeed, for me, I will heave a sigh of relief.

I'm thinking of whether I should apply back to my Alma-mater.. Just cant decide.

At this point, I feel that another stage in my life is about to end. Simply because another chapter is going to start. But most of all, the feeling of uncertainty is in the air.

*BLAH BLAH~~~

Few people whom I'll like to Thank~
1) God .. His Grace is beyond what I can describe (*constantly caring for a lost sheep)
2) Family . . Brother, especially.. and Sister .. (*Touched beyond words)
3) My Boyfriend! He's always supportive of what I do. Even sometimes I get really busy and stay at home during weekends to complete my things. (**Compensate during holidays)
4) Xingjuan~! Hahah~ Though our 'arranged' meetup is always screwed up. The thought of you initiating a dinner is forever a pleasant surprise to me. =D (*lalala =P)

GOAL for the month of April ..
TO ROT AT HOME FOR A DAY!
It's been a long time since I day-dreamed... =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear dear..py..felt great to noe tat in ur bz life still tot of me..muacks..well been so long since we last met..kinda miss the chit chattin n shoppin spree wif u..keke..i m oso sorry for not bein able to meet up wif u..been bz lately..well,we muz meet up k..*hugs*