Friday, April 07, 2006

Well .. What can I say?

Heh~ Kids will be kids! No matter how mature they think they are~ Sometimes silly things happen in my class and it's quite hard to comprehend the minds of young children.

Text Type: Postcards. Everyone in my class has to write a postcard to me. Be it secrets, hobbies or daily activities, they are free to write down their thoughts and 'mail' it to me on my table.

There are a few cases which left me dumbfounded for moments.
Primary 4 Class - Age 10 .. Let's review the moments... (ToT)

5th Prize
"I am a robot"

4th Prize
"You are a kind and lovely teacher. But you also FIERCE! SHOUT! SCOLD! Sometimes, I scared .."


3rd Prize
"I love you very much, Miss Yan. Will you come and stay with me?"

2nd Prize
"Miss Yan .. I tell you a secret. I have 2 boyfriends.

1st Prize
"Can you be my mummy instead?"

Wow! .. *speechless* lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to turn my postcard in.

Dear Ms. Yan:
I have a secret: I am Leon Lai's twin.

Anonymous said...

Jiinn, you need a whack on ur butt..

Anonymous said...

miss yan..wow..can tell you left a good impression for your kids. GreaT jOB.. :)

gin