Thursday, April 27, 2006

Shadow

The sound of strong wind blowing through my windows woke me up in the middle of the night. It's dark and a little chilly. Peaceful though .. I felt.

As I lazily stretched out of my cosy bed, I saw..

A dark figure standing by the window. I stood speechless for a minute. Chills .. up my spine. Holy Cow..

Am I supposed to say 'HELLO'? Or Ignore .. Dang~ Movement. Head started to turn ..

-Grand Finale-

'Morning', she said. . . It was my mother .. (>O<)

"What the HELL are you standing by the window?! Freaking scared the wits out of me.."

Apparently, she was admiring the lightning that flashed across the sky. Blame it on my short-sightness .. Wow .. lol ..

All in all, I hushed her to bed and shut the windows after. Cosy bed and fall deep in sleep again~ (`oo`)Y

What a Night it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....all mothers are the same.

gin