Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's here~!

Finally, the long anticipated holidays is here! This week had been a trying week for me. A bomb attack by my NIE sup is not enough, came another raidings of Term 1 book checking. Though it didnt entirely was thrown at me. My CTs were the ones involved. Hence, I was piled up in books, files and exercise books. What a week. Late lunches and lack of sleep. Wow .. I didnt know I had so much tolerance for all these stuff that flew down from the sky.

First observation wasnt really a success. 1 cried, 2 quarreled, 1 said "Why U stare at me?" ... Hahaha.. I can feel cold sweat beads dripping down. Now i can truly understand the meaning 'In Cold Sweat' ... NSC was right behind watching .. It must have been a dramatic experience for him to see this wonderful class of mine.. Pass the first observation .. At least I passed.. lol

Well, today, I was like carrying a 1okg load of books home. I didnt realise that I had so many things to bring back. Textbooks, stationaries, notes, etc .. All packed .. Just in case, I need those for my lesson planning during the hols.

This weekend's going to be a busy one. Weddings to attend on Sat and Sun. God bless both families.

Table tennis session tomorrow. *sighs* Cannot make it in time as wedding will be in the morning... (ToT)

Supposed to go for retail therapy this afternoon ... Hahah .. But it slipped my mind to sms and organise. Hope I dun get *poke by ppl when I meet them .. Muahahahah~~

Monday: Tuition in the Morning
KTV session afternoon.. with my colleagues in school. *Speechless*
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Aerobics Date in the evening with Siewling
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Boyfriend Day
Sunday: Boyfriend Day

Please book in advance. W~~ Muahahha~

Things I need to accomplish
1) Beauty Sleep
2) Lesson Planning
3) Hair Cut
4) Retail Therapy
5) Meet Xingjuan *Tons of things here I need to pass to U .. Getting more ar~~
6) Hmmmmmmm..... Play FFXI

I miss wearing jeans .. *Arrgghh~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty sleep? hey.. u need to pay me the copyright fee..

Tuesday go bookfest or retail therapy? TUESDAY ah.. i sms u but u seems to "ignore" it..??

i wan go ktv.. :( deprive.. but u enjoy ur session wif ur colleauges wor.. ;p

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... coz i cant confirm so .. didnt reply.. Heh~ Call u later la .. @@