Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sick Sick

Have you ever felt that your stomach is bloated and you feel like vomitting right away? Well then, that's the kind of feeling i'm experiencing now. However, the only difference is that I'm not physically sick. Plain sick in the stomach with regards to lesson planning. This is supposed to be my holidays. Holidays are meant to be enjoyable and fun. On the contrary, it's like a living hell to me. Ok .. maybe not that extreme. . Maybe it's like u have to keep on walking in the desert to survive .. Muahah . I think sometimes things that happen will pull us down. Demoralise ppl and their passion to teach. It's quite pathetic. However, not to mention, there is a tiny chance that life will be better after graduation. However, real life experiences from friends in school can really shock you. Hence, people termed that schooling is still the best years in life where we are shelter by the politics and bullshit everywhere around us.

Practically, I can imagine myself with tons of paper being churned well in my stomach. Hopefully, it will surfaced soon and vomit it out. *sighs* Whoever invented writing a lesson plan must be a retard or something of that line.

Staying at home all day sitting in front of my PC isnt great at all. Back hurts, eye hurts, every part of my body feel mistreated. Arrggh~ Gimme a break.. I need it.

OooO.. Thinking of taking a break. I can't wait to swim in the waters of Redang and see the sea creatures! Hopefully not the dangerous type of poisonous fish. I really hope plans will turn out well. Meanwhile, I need to check whether I have the budget, if not.. I'll just go to the public swimming pool.. *sob sob ..

Why cant there be money that falls from the sky? Gosh! it's bed time. No more grumbles. Tomorrow will be a better one! Definitely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia You!!!