Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tomorrow's Friday!

I am seriously glad that this week is over. Having a teacher sitting at the back of the class is kind of intimdating for me. It makes me nervous and lost for words. Prounciation is already quite bad and with this amount of unseen stress adds on to whatever bad stuffs that is coming my way.

Luckily, it's only for my english lessons. I admit that my english is not strong enough and hence, the difficultly in teaching verbs, nouns, adverbial phrases, etc. It's killing me. I think I need to grab some books on basic grammar and read before having the lessons with the children. Arrrgghh~~

Science and Maths were great! Such a drastic contrast between the English and these 2 subjects. I pray that I will get less English lessons when I starts to teach in July. In my school that I will be bonded for 3 years. ..

Primary 2 kids are lovely. They can get you involved in everything. They come up to you when they want to drink water. When their rulers are lost. When their hankies disappear (Which is actually on the floor). When their books went missing (It is in their bags). They can get on my nerves everynow and then. But But BUT, when they smiled at u bashfully, it seemed to melt my heart away. They're so CUTE !!! Can't stand the sweetness in them! Gosh~ The best thing is to teach lower primary students and face a bunch of cute little boys and girls!

School ain't that bad after all, I guess! It's a love and hate relationship!

No comments: