Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This is Mad ..

Tomorrow's my last day ... But somehow .. It feels like ...

I'M HAVING MY HOLS IN ADVANCE?!?!

Kekek~ Pengz .. This is cool though .. Coz I'm in a holiday mood .. Which means that I am in good mood ... Kekek .. Okies ... For my NIE friends who are as free as me .... And having a 1 month holidays .. with salary .. So nice .. This is heaven .. School's giving us salary to take a break. .. Woot!

As mentioned by my friends ... Outings that we NEED to go .. Hehe .. It's not a want .. It's a need.. Basic amenities that we must have and have and have ........ Though it's bad luck to jot them down ... As mentioned by me the last time .. Who cares about Luck anyway?!


Here's the List .. Think my NIE mates will go bonkers ...

.
.
.



1) Malaysia~ Long waited Dunno Super Cheap Things over there .. Waiting for U to come and BUY! Movies is Cheap though it's Malay subtitled .. Heh .. Food is cheap .. Hope Rah wun need to go toilet everynow and then.. Nail Polish super cheap too .. Glad to Hear that?! SL? Gin ar .. Hmmm Many weird things for you to look at .. Especially the fashion things over there .. Suits u I think ... Kaka ..

2) Long awaited training in Tennis .. It's been a draggy outing that never seems to come true..... From Term 1 to Term 3 .. Hey~~~We could have a anniversary for this .. Where's my tennis match? Where?! Where's my racket? Where's my so-called tennis teacher, Rah? Where's my water-girl, SL? Where's my Net? Eek! When? When? When?

3) Swimming in Bishan .. I miss the 6 doggies over there.. I think it's 6 or 4? Cannot remember .. And please NO MORE photo taking in the pool! It's forbidden ......

4) Chinatown! Go and walk around la .... Free and easy .. And perhaps sing KTV over there.. OOooO.. SL and Gin will love it . . Me too I guess .. As long as there's no B.A.D songs .. Heheh .. I'm not anti B.A.D hor .. Just to irritate SL only .. I'm an Anggggeeell~~ Whee~~

5) Warm-Up Music Session in Gin's House ....... DooOOoo.. Reeeee~~~ Me~~~~~~ OOOoo.. Super star in the making .. Cannot wait to let all of you hear my voice , cool right? Dun faint in progress.. I wanna play the swing .. and turn people in circle ... and see more babies and a indian and chinese couple playing .. "Don't Friend U" .. Gosh .. No one is going to understand this except my NIE mates .. Full of Shit .. FOS .. we just changed the brand name of a apparrel shop to Full of Shit .. Hope no one is going to be mad as us ..

6) Shopping at Causeway Point .. Who is going to join me.. Tis' a good place .. with so many things .. and and ... I think .. I'll be going alone .... (>"<) Hoohhmm ... Sure pull SL along . .coz she's the nearest to me .. Beware .. Dun get bitten by me .. HAHAHAHHA

7) Rollerblading? Anyone's ONZ? I think it's fun la .. Just that dun have the time to try .. This one will KIV .. Keep in View .. or either we could go East Coast Park and cycle ..

8) Dog Farm .. For the Sua Ku People .. Or the underexposed to society people .. especially those who live in Boon Lay most of the time and do not watch TV and and .. Isolated from the real world .. It's a nice place~ With many doggies playing and it's free .. No entrance fee or whatsoever .. Just need to bring urself and walk around to see the handsome dog owners! OooOuuchh! I meant the cutie little doggies or the huge monstrous doggies .. That kept splashing water at me ... Faint ..

9) Of course , who could forget our long awaited chalet .. Since we cannot go oversea .. At least we have chalet which is .. NOT BAD le! Monday's the time to discuss who to bring what .. I'm not bringin the steamboat thingy .. First of all, I admit, It's freaking heavy.. 2ndly, someone hates to cook .. and the list goes on and on .. So meeting on Monday .. Anyway, we'll all be going to collect Maha home .. Not her .. but the portfolio .. Hehehe.. Gotta ask Lane to bring her UNO cards .. If she have .. and all sorts of games .. board games .. etc, etc, .. I only have poker .. can play bridge?

10) SP Carrom Competition .. Gonna brush up my skills on it ! Then we can compete .. Though Gin probably will win T.T ... Me runner up ?! We'll go SP and Nua .. And play in the Room .. and got to teach SL .. I'll be the teacher .. Hope I did get all the rules and facts clear first before teaching another person.. lol =P

11) Badminton outing for ... all ? Maybe when Lane's back from the mountains, then we go for this, at least we have things to do when she return ... Nice of me ... Right ?

12) Of course, not to mention that we will be acting as tourist in Bugis, Orchard, City Hall, Marina Square, Suntec ... to shop till we drop .. We've got the time in the world .. after the 17th .. =D

?) More to come ..

Now let's see .. Who is going to be the first to put comments ... This would prove one thing .. The truth .. That someone's been lazing around surfing internet while she should be studying ETM ... Kakakak.. Gotcha~! See ya tomorrow ~ w

The End~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi...mic testing mic testing..

the list like very long horr...erm...I'm the first to add comment. But this tells that I've completed my revision a& resting...not LAZING...

hmm..i suggest we can go SP for BADMINTON ...no need to bOok court...ILLEGAL immigrant. BUT mite be very far for LANE & RAH..since itz their school opening..we can chop the court during their lesson time..YEAH...EVil...

erm..MALAYSIA TRIP...hmm..when..i go wif u...can call me..just JB right...but not eating CHICKEN there..i scare worr..TIMID leh..and wAt exact fashIon do i fancy that u think is so ME?

hmm...TENNIS...i duno how..mayb can illegal immigrant in SP's court too..otherwise..we really have to bOok a court.

hmm...ehh...swimming..oooOoooo...jian fei da xing dong.

erm..CHinAtown...not bad..remind me that i have to complete the bead thing for SL..

ahh...i think IF not wrong...
U owe us free treat ICE-CREAM.
I own SL's beads.
SL owes us FRUIT TARTS.
RAH owes us COOKIES from AUSSIE.
Lane owes...hmm...photographs from mountain.

gin

Anonymous said...

Okies .. We'll go MacDonalds .. Hahhaah .. Got the free points .. But need eat things that are worth the points like nuggets, etc, burgers .. @@

Anonymous said...

*faint* no mac for adeline i tot? 2 yr plan??

anyway, the list is realli long la, n i kept laughing while reading it.. wahaha..

swimming i am onz, but i will onli soak water..

go JB?? cool..!! vv vv good idea.. when go? faster decide wor.. count me in..

eh.. chinatown sing song n go gin's house sing song?? hm.. idea.. i like.. ask me go too k.. i promise i wun sing B.A.D's songs, i got new target singer's song le.. wahaha.. (watch out)

somemore got wat..? go causeway point ah.. erm.. cwp is a hao di fang.. haha.. vv near my house, i dun mind.. but i still prefer going to town area to walk, i wan my flowery earrings.. hee..

anyway, just call me along to where-ever u all going k.. haha.. me bug lai de, follow u all de.. ;P