Saturday, November 12, 2005

OoooO.. It's Cool~

Boy am I glad that the Science paper wasn't a killer ... Kekek .. Or else I'll be seriously dead now .. It was OK, not saying that it was esy, the fact the i've mislooked some questions and answers .. But should be able to pass .. HAHAH.. That's my goal .. Well, if I did score better, that's Thank God.. If on the contrary .. That's try harder the next time then.. Not much pressure on this paper ..as it was generated to the Geo .. I wonder whether if I'll suffocate in the world of geo .. *sighs .. It's strange.. From liking this subject to hating it .. Blame it on the weatherman ? Kakak .. That's a song title .. For those who dun know .. "Blame it on the Weatherman" .. I think Blame's on the tutors for this module.. It's not they suck at being humans, however, they're yucky in teaching and communicating .. So that's what we called generation gap? Gosh~ I certainly pray that I will not turn up to be like them .. Though I like to mumble .. Think I'll probably get an amplifier when I get old .. So as to amplify my mumbles for my grandchildren? Kakaka~~

Will be studying Maths later, for a warm up.. Kind of accustomed to the way I study .. Nothing could be accomplished in the afternoon .. Night's the time for me.. Where I can absorbed the essence of the moonlight .. Kaka .. Not moonlight .. I'm not werewolf .. I meant the knowledge in studying .. =P I can study better at night and hence, i tend to wake up late too .. in the early afternoon .. Breaking record eveynow and then ..

My friend's having birthday tomorrow .. Kinda weird timing as Rah .. coz it's during exams season.. Pretty bad huh ? But nonetheless, it's the last birthday that clashes with exams .. So enjoy it while you can.. It's the last .. Optimistic eh ~

WA! Going to List down the events for December

Just got an sms .. and I'll be having 2 chalets .. I think ..
1) One will be with my NIE pals 22-24 November with 3 other friends ..

2) The other with my JC friends, simply elated .. kaka .. Since it was so hard to organise an outing with people working or studying .. I think it was rough to try to find a time to accomodate all of us .. Thank Goodness we had a patience friend within our midst .. who had to call as of us to confirm and decide .. So there .. 9-11 Dec .. Fixed .. Must go or DIE ~~ That was a command .. Die .. >"< Yea ~

3) And .. might be going over to a friend's house to have a wishy washy girl's talk night! Yea~~ I miss those times .. Talk till we drool .. kakak~

4) Holiday trip with Wilson? Confirmed? Not really .. Still deciding .. ~ But it's exciting just to talk about it .. HAHHA .. relaxing sia ~ imagine go and shop till u drop ..

5 Childhood Friends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ m(_ _)m in church ..i think .. once in a year outing ? Miss them terribly ..

6) Decemeber Outing with Secondary School Close friends ~ I miss them all~~ and I'm the organiser .. Maybe going Malaysia .. to meet them .. Hope my friend from Australia's coming back .. Or else .. going to tear her passport the moment she land in Singapore ...

7) Secondary School Major Outing .. Class .. Die .. So many classes .. 2A, 4A ... Must combined them ... sure weird combination .. This one is a killer .. Gosh .. Cannot imagine the size of this group .. *Push it aside first~~

8) Lei Lei ~~~ Call her up and ask her when she is getting married? I always told her i'll meet her up when i am free .. Time to really get going and call her ............ @@

9) Adeline and Adeline .. HAHAHAH .. imagine both of us having the same names..... She's even busier than me .... Winner ... Must book in advance .. 1 months should be enough .. or else got to queue ..

10) Julia~~~~~~~~~~~ Chinatown!! When?!?! Hehehhe~~ I'll go and bump down there~~~ Wait for me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11) Cheryl~~~~` Shopping ?! When?! Me wanna go .. bring me along ... (>"<)

12) Comic Connect! Wait for me .. Dun go out w/o me .... *sob *sob .. So many things to tell u guys ...

13) .. etc, etc , etc .. I think still have .. but i shadn't go on listing it .. scary .. So many people .. @@' *faint**

Okies .. Back to Mad Maths .. *yawns* Cook Chrysanthemum first. . Mummy's got sore throat too?! Cook ~~ =D BB

2 comments:

SiewLing said...

hey girl.. cook chrysenthnum again?? haha.. not brew ah.. hee.. eh.. save some days for ur nie frds to go shopping leh.. hee..

littlemissburp said...

where's the mention of an outing with us? hmpff. hahaha. i know, u dun haf to say. u cannot bear to meet with us daily. haha. dun forget our greatly anticipated shopping trips, playin of carrom and wadever games and.. errr i dun recall any for now..

btw, when did my blog became a chat room for u and serene tan? haha. bleah...

all the best to all of us for tmr's GEO paper. muahahha.

counting down to the 17th nov. where we will go MAD together.