Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holiday-ing in Midst of Stress

Well, these few days had been pretty stressed up and such.. Many assignments due and late nights at home ..

However, in the afternoons, I'll go and walk around with 老公公~ heh~ It's the usual place, usual stuff but at different times, that's all .. It's interesting that you can see different things at the same places.. Heheh~ Perhaps that's what a couple desires that each will never get bored with each.. He really dotes on me .. I'm honoured and glad la ~ Till now no quarrels and stuff, party because of our characters, we would want to talk and sort things out together .. Heh .. No point trying to guess each other's mind .. I'll ask straight in the face of what I want to know .. It's hard in a relationship when each plays guessing game .. Further, there's no prize for getting the correct guesses .. w~~~

Suddenly missed my friends in life .. They have been supporting me silently through these years .. It was a tough struggle for me from years back till it moulded me to what I am now .. Seriously, without them, I'll be still an empty shell wandering like nobody's business.. A Change in Me - Definitely .. The late night discussions and gatherings, i do miss them all.. Woodlands is a good place afterall ..


I thank them .. for being there for me ^^

It's been years now .. Scar still exists .. Fear stands .. There's a question of "What if" .. But who knows of what will happen tomorrow ..No one can predict .. I live each day as it is .. Making full use of it .. 24 hours a day .. It's actually more than enough for me ^^ I'm satisfied with my life as it is now .. At least I know 12th is coming every month ~ Muahah~

Come to think of it ... Why was I in NIE? Initially because of the stable salary it affords, no matter what happens, teacher will never get retrenched or out of job? At that point in time, it was a choice that I had to make... A path that I had to take .. No other choices or I was just trying to get a hold on my life somewhere else.. God's Will perhaps .. and Thank Him that I found out I really like this career that is pathed out for me .. It was like a shelter to make .. To make myself busy, and a time to make new friends and experience life ..

I like making friends, it's like knowing the life of another person and it's wonderful to hear ups and downs of people .. It's enriching for me and i'm just glad that i am able to help in a way or another.. =) Ups - Happiness is shared .. and it's a blessing for me to get comforted that someone's happy .. Downs - It indeed unwanted for people, but it's the process of getting up from falling down that's worth the learning.. Falling aint a bad thing .. It's just that eventually you have to know the time to get up and start walking again .. Someone might come and lend you a hand, you can choose to take or continue sitting there ..

I once told someone .. My hand is always there for you, use it and try to climb out of the hole that you've fallen in.. Time will pass, and each moment you hesitate, the longer you will stay in your fallen state.. The will to grab my hand to move on is what your heart should do .. Time waits for no one ..

Now my motto in life is to give the best out of myself .. Competition with others is what I feel is of no value to me .. To give my best in all .. So that in future, I will have no regrets or whatsoever.. Now that I've learnt to fall and pick myself up .. Move on with life .. Move on to reading my ETE .. hahah

I hate English .. Really .. It's a tough subject for me .. Writing pieces of long essays made no sense to me .. And i tend to blabber though essays and stuff .. Coz I cannot find the essence to writing a good piece .. Who cares la .. Maths' fun though . Because I spent less time to get the knowledge as compare to English ... I hate English ..... Muahhaha~~

Okies.. Going Bonkers for a while .. Before I start reading .. Lalalalla

No comments: