Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Perfect Holidays~

It's really nice that time for once, seemed to pass by very slowly but happily ..
Much of my time these few days were spent lazing about at home with so many things to do ..

Heheheh~ Gaming, of course! Part of my life on the Cyber Gaming World ..
Keep me awake all through the day~

Jigsaw Puzzle! Time to finish it and piece it with the frame that was bought pretty long ago .. Arrggh~ I hate Jigsaw Puzzle that has only a few colours and looked exactly almost like the other .. Cannot seem to differentiate between one from another .. Colour Blind Trouble ..

I think I have Colour Blind
I think I do not have Colour Blind
I think I have Colour Blind
I think I do not have Colour Blind
I think I have Colour Blind
I think I do not have Colour Blind

But But . . . I did passed the colour blind test for the driving trial ..

Whatever .. =X

Japanese Self Learning Book! Interesting Language~ Still a beginner though.

こんにちは。 私はAdelineです。 お目にかかれて光栄です。
Hello. I am Adeline. Nice to meet you.

LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....i think u're not colour blind. JusT a little colour combination blind..haha..

gin