Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Who Ate My Cookies?! *Grinz**

Hello~~~~~~~~ Whoever is out there in the world~~~~ *Echo Echo~~



I'm Me! Frank and Most of the time in Nonsense Mode .. *panic!! as what my friends describe me to be.

I can be skeptical at times or not, depending on my mood.

Grumbles too if it's boring, irritating, etc ~

I'm at "Fact" Person. Done this particular online personality test thingy, I'm a person that goes by the facts and solely by it. Resolver that goes by the factual items. =) Hope I'm not confusing anyone... @@

I have a boyfriend. Name's Wilson! He's my stronghold in my Life.

This is certainly not my first blog...

However, this will be my first blog to publish all my thoughts, views, grumbles, comments about everything in the world.

Hope people will get to know me better through this blog then! =D

So stay tune for more updates and stuff~ I'm Done Now.. *drools..**

2 comments:

littlemissburp said...

BOO!

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar...

haha. finally our bababra yan has started her blog. wellz cannot guarantee to be her faithful reader, tho she is mine.. but i will.. afterall she's my prey forever. hahahahahaha!

Adeline said...

*Gosh** I'm Prey Afterall..