Saturday, September 17, 2005

Midst~

In the Midst of Trying to Complete my Assignment ...
One of my friends sent an email to me ...





-----------------------------------------------------

Doraemon and Hello Kitty were out on the streets one day.
When Doraemon saw Hello Kitty, he waved and greeted her, "Hello Kitty!"
Hello Kitty, however, didn't greet him in return.

Why didn't she?


(She didn't have a mouth.)


Now, she was feeling pretty bad about appearing rude,
so she stitched a mouth on herself and went off to look for Doraemon.
When she saw him, she greeted him enthusiastically.
Doraemon, however, ignored her.


Why didn't he acknowledge her greeting?

(He couldn't hear her - he didn't have ears.)

-----------------------------------------------------

I was like ... *trying to roll my eyes at this stupid joke..
But it did make me LAUGH~Even though it was stupid and lame. The hectic lifestyle I have was getting up to me..At that moment, my mind went blank and freeze for a couple of seconds... and it was cool in the sense that nothing was on my mind except Hello Kitty and Doraemon. It was amusing to be 'educated' that Doraemon had no ears.. and Hello Kitty had no mouth .. Who on earth would notice that... *Faint..* lol .. Makes me wonder who was the person who thought of this joke.. Must be someone who have too much time on his hands? Orsomeone who really let go of what he/her had in hand to pause and think about the tiny, little, wonderful things around him/her?

I proclaim tomorrow to be a Holiday! A self-delcared holiday whereby only myself will get to enjoy. Too bad~ Got to Leave u Alone for a Day, Work.

Here I come, Joy! I shall plunge myself into a relaxful and enjoyable day tomorrow.

Adios~

Life
It could be simpler
It could have been happier

No comments: