Sunday, September 25, 2005

Quidam~Cirque Du Soleil

I still cannot believe my eyes when I saw the tickets..
I went hysterical!!

"Is this Real?"
"Is it Expensive?"



Hehe~~ In the end, it was actually $130 for 2 tickets..
Normal Price would be $130 for 1 Tix.
老公公 Boss' actually had the Lobang for it!
Knew some Big Shot in M1 and thus the cheaper price~~~~~~~

I felt kind of uneasy at first, as we were surrounded by Caucasians. I've never seen such a crowd that has 90% foreigners. It feels weird as it made me think that not much Singaporeans were present...

However...

The whole show was MARVELLEOUS!
Though it's of foreign language, the acrobat stuns with the alluring atmosphere were captivating enough to make me marvel in awe. Fun and Lighthearted for some acts where the host invited live audience to join in~ I really laughed my heads off then.

Muahahhaha~~~~ Besides the Quidam Tickets..
An additional joy was the movie tickets that the Boss Gave~~~
My sister passed my 2 GV tickets too!! Kekekekekek *Drools**
LOL! 2 Shaw Movie Tickets + 2 GV tickets..

WaWa~~ +++ 老公公bought a new sweater for me~~
and it has a HOOD~ Just in Case it Rains ..
Muahahahahhahaha~~~ So SWEET for Him!
Thanks!!!!!

Thank God! I've been blessed during this weekend!
Though I had only a little $$ left.... (>"<) Watched 2 Movies: #1: 神话~ by Jacky Cheung #2 Sound of Thunder.. Which was Quite Lame.. Movie Phrase for the Week: 'You gotta Fix it!" Dang~ Dang~ which was repeated who knows how many times in the movie 'Sound of Thunder' ..

Happy Happy Happy~! My longwaited M*ns*s Came.... Lol .. After a blockage of 3 full months .. *sighs .. Hopefully I wouldn't be grouchy ~ *Heh*

This weekend was really Great! The Best in Months.. Not much of NIE work done throughout the weekend.. But nonetheless, it was enjoyable and best of all..


Quality Time spent with 老公公~ ごめんなさい

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

faint.. who left that comment??? haha..