Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh Boy! I'm Glad!

Hehe~ Finally the Nonsensical and Idiotic Forum had ended! Yay~

**AArrgghhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Roar~~ EED Forum CLOSED!**


3 Cheers for myself! Though I didn't participate much in other people's forum. ..
Kind of lazy at the end.. And it's pretty tiring. (>"<)
But I finished it though!

Another 3 cheers + 1 pat for myself.. ECM done!
Though it's the Test Construction and I still have the Error Analysis and Groupwork..
Well .. Well ! Need Oil Need Oil! Need to go to Esso or Caltex to Drink! =/
I feel that this Holiday is the most hectic one among the previous.
More assignments and stuff .. I can't wait for December to come .....
So that I can fully rot for a MONTH?
I welcome all flutterbies and moths ... then ..

Been irregular in church! Gosh..
Where's that Holy Spirit in me! Come Back! *sighs ..
It's being Overwhelmed by the Density of Stress in Me..

OOOoooO.. Hope Siewling will get her dress later! *Smiles~ Lalal~~**

No comments: