Saturday, September 17, 2005

Malaysia~!!!

Heh~ I really took a 100% Break today!
It was Pleasurable~ A Day to Lossen up and Unwind from Everything!

First, 老公公 came and woke me up from my Beauty Sleep..
So when I received the phone call ..

老公公: "I'm outside your house."
Me: "HUH?!?!" *scratching my head ..

Jumped Right out of My Bed .. and Grab My Keys ..
Gave him a really "warmth" welcoming..
How welcoming was it?

My Hair was in a Mess ...
Eyes Half-Opened and Still Dreamy..
Doggie Barking at Him..
Trying to Figure out which Key to open the Gate..
*I wasnt wearing Contact Lenses**


Haha.. Must have really gave him a BIG surprise .. Heh~
Anyways, this is not the first time.. Heh..

He bought Breakfast.. So SWEET of him! (*^o^*)
After which, we went to Yishun and used the $8.50 Movie Voucher! It was worth it! Or At least we saved a Dollar ... (>"<) Poor Blokes ... *Sniff Sniff** Brothers Grim was the show and it was pretty an enchanted fairytale.. Or so it was. Spells, Magic, Wishes, Dead Queen, Skeletons. Give the show a miss if you're not into fairytales.

We went MALAYSIA too! It was a sudden decision.. OooooO.. It was near.. So not much problem just crossing the borders and Shop! Not much to walk.. Just Plain Window Shopping and Browsing of Clothes. Food was delicious though we had a hard time trying to figure out what the Malay blokes were talking about. I bought a pretty little mooncake for Cheryl and a T-shirt for Sarah! =D Not sure whether they will like it.. But then, It's the Thought that counts, right? =D

Thanks for Accompanying Me! Sweet Memories Added!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hor hor.. u not fair, nv buy for gin n me n lane.. lolz.. ;p