Friday, February 03, 2006

Whatever~

Well, here am I at home, lazing as usual .. This week had been a real challenging week. Parents ain't in Singapore and I have the doggie all by my own. Which is a REAL CHALLENGE to me. It gets kind of scary and creepy that she wakes up in the middle of the night and starts barking at some auspicious spot ... Most of the time, near the windows ..

Hence, my conclusion is that, she is afraid of the wind ... (>o<) I find it hard to believe too .. That a dog's afraid of the wind ... Gonna train to build her courage .. (=0=)

I'm going back to Qihua afterall. In fact, was quite elated when I learnt of the news. My friend's already there as a contract teacher and I am comforted to know that there's someone I know and trust, already in the school. Bless me.

ooOOo.. Someone's going to another country for a year .. =( It's going to be tough. You lose some, you gain another. So take care, friend .. Life still go on.. I need to go over your house for visiting .. I missed it last year ..

As expected, this year wouldn't be a better year than the last. In fact, I think it will be worse. All of us have problems and some chose to share, some chose not to. I'm the kind of person who chose not to. Why? Already it's sad, no point passing the woes to another person. I'll rather make another person happy than sad. Hehe~ Besides, I'm self-centered ... as termed by my friends too .. (>o<)'' In a sense, I am. Maybe till my breaking point, I'll pour out my heart to the walls at home or to my doggie.

New Year Resolution .. None. I'll take each step at a time. Slow and steady in order to balance my life and such. Friends are scarce and depleting as time passes. Though the meet-ups isn't as frequent as before, true friends stay and withstand the test of time. Marriage, out of question, we're ready but No, it's beyond our control.

Never in my life, I stopped and ponder over the phrase "Money is the root of all evil". Perhaps I am truly able to grasp the meaning now. I detest and wish it will disppear .. Will it? Afterall, it's a wish. How many wishes do come true? None, I suppose.

Blessings today? I completed my Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies. Next in my education path? It depends. I don't want to plan in advance. God will take care of my tomorrow. "Degree" is in the air now. SIM, Crossover, etc is surfacing again. Especially this time of the day when we are about to finish our NIE course. I'm in no rush into commiting myself into a degree as yet. I'll wait and see if time and opportunity permits me to pursue my degree.

I just miss my life years back. At least, I exist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey self-centred girl.. when in sadness, share with lao gong gong, or maybe me? wahaha.. sarah also can la? or gin or lane? hee.. Too self-centred not good for health wor...

Most importantly, congrats to ur "underground" wor.. ;p cya next week..