Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just in case..

Just in case, it slipped my mind again ..

1) Shoes from Far East **Same as Rah's .. Covered shoes for practicum .. Maybe black.. Easier to mix and match with any outfit..

2) My BIG bag from Marina Square .. I'm still sick of that place..

3) 2 Pants from Marsiling Shophouse .. One black .. One grey .. I feel much safer with pants .. Can run around in school ..

4) Tops .. Any .. as long as it's nice and comfy.. Maybe i'll go back This Fashion and buy .. Hehehehehehhe~~~ Need to call Siewling for IC again ..

5) Hair cut ? Trim? Let's see whether I have the urge as and when I feel like it.

6) Stickers from any Pasar Malam .. 8 for $1 .. I need those..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey.. i wanna join u for the pants and stickers.. count me in..!!