Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Blogskin

Well, I dunno what's got into me. Could be the overwhelming week I had .. Hmmm .. Struggling with my other peers during practicum is tough. Environment was certainly not of an excellent one. Indeed, as some might know, it's almost 100% unfriendly.

Again, I'm supposed to be doing my lesson planning. But hack, America Idol is on show and 0% mood to start whatever I am supposed to start. Spent quite some time trying to sort out the html coding for this blogskin and such. In fact, i think i enjoy programming rather than teaching. I can sit still in front of the computer for hours and be totally obsess in codes. On the other hand, lesson planning and teaching strategies seemed to bore me. Am I in the wrong line? I begin to doubt myself. In any case, the bond's been signed and time is not pausing or stopping for anyone.

Which is why I like this blogskin. It's a portrayal of a girl waiting for a bus, of course, at a bus stop. This is my bus stop in virtual world~ Muahah~ I can take my time to write my thoughts and loads of grumbles even though reality is ticking again. Moreover, check out the facial expression of the gal in the blog skin. I can't say it looked exactly like me. But I just adore the sleepy and dreamy appearance of her. The world could just past by her while she's dreaming away. =)

I have 2 wedding dinners to attend in the month of March. God Bless them all~ and bless my money too.

Time to start something ? Yea~ Sleep's on the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing .. 1 2 3 ! KABOOM!

Anonymous said...

adeline.. Jia You for practicum!!! sorry if i grumbled too much last month.. >.<

Anonymous said...

No worries about being grumpy .. I'm a grumpy queen by nature too ... ~~