Sunday, March 25, 2007

Busy Week

Relaxing my tired feet now. Just back from A&E. Hmmm... Cough out blood and such.. It's petrifying experience. Now I think I'm linked to at least 5 departments in NUH. Maybe one of these day I'll get to meet all the doctors from various departments.. (>O<);

Gotta rush my essay writeup due tomorrow. I could have use my MC .. but then.. 2nd thoughts about it. Still gonna go school and submit my essay tomorrow.

Only heartwarming event. The bowl of beancurd and soya milk drink from Wilson. Thankies!

Need to file my income tax too. Received a SMS from Rah. Thank goodness u asked me.. Or else it would have slipped my mind to file too. Though .. I'm penniless.. *sighs* No $$ for hot cocoa.. *cry*

Life's tough. Play hard.

1 comment:

takumi said...

wahh take care my fren... u dun sound too good... u still young ok..
Any day u free i treat u hot cocoa lah lolx