Monday, March 19, 2007

Bees

Been really busy*1ooo. Sorry about the requests to meet up, etc. Just simply too tired to chill out. Rather spend my time in bed. Missed a wedding, 2 chill outs. Hope the counts stop here. I'm still expecting someone to buy a car soon this year and drive us around. *wink* Doesnt mean I dun reply means i dont care. I'm even too lazy to sms.

Hell of a week. It was actually last week. Everything came crumpling down in a day. Now it's getting better i suppose. Thank God for pulling me through. At least my day turned out good with one friend who called me and chatted a few. Old times. =) Though i did not tell her that the day had been the worst in years. just hearing her voice keeps me calm. Maybe she's more 'holy' than me. That's why. ;p

Working towards my 3 months break soon. Just realise the Rah had changed her blog skin too. It's erm..... Wait for my break.. I'll do something to it.. (>O<)' Work Work. Can't stop thinking about it. Cross my fingers that i wont dream of them at night.

Friends and Foes. How to distinguish? Most of the time it's between a fine line.

No comments: