Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thoughts

Well, many thoughts on my mind now. Been dragging time and time again to pack my room and throw away old stuff. Something which I hated doing. Is it because that's it simply such a chore to pack the old stuff? Not exactly. Maybe 5% I consider it to be a chore. The main reason was that whenever I am packing things, it meant that there is going to be another changing phase in my life. School to Work and now it's GOodbye to work. I remember clearly that I heaved a sigh of relief as I stepped out of the QH for the last time. I will miss the students. That's all. The rest, whatever, it doesn't matter.

I'm back to school again. I can't express my joy much as I felt the tinge of sadness as my friends are unable to join me. Kind of depressed at first. Especially the first dayo of school. Everything seems to be of a different light. THe same school. The same canteen. Everything remains the same. The feeling of 'wanting' to go back NIE is completely different. No more long conversations with 'stoning' sessions. No more coffee breaks as well as naps in between lessons. No more giggles and nonsensical talks. No more 'Coco Exotic' sessions. Hahah~ Sounds silly but I miss them. =) Now that I'm back in school alone. It's strange. Meeting ppl who are so much younger. Not that I can't blend in. Just that it comes to a point whereby I'm lazy to make anymore new friends. Everyday is just school and back home.

School life is still ok .... Considering that the lecturers like 'us' to come back. WTC keeps talking to me and he greeted us .. when we are having lunch in the canteen. .. (>O<) *Please leave me alone* Haven't adapt back to school environment yet. Will catch up pretty quick. Crossing my fingers and pray. Haha~

Hmm~ Been calling the tuition centres from Woodlands to Yishun. 20 odd . . I just wish that one of them will get back to me .. (TOT)

It's strange that one of my friends mentioned that I gave him a present after knowing him for 7 years. Well, it's the thought that counts. We bought the keychain knowing that he needs 'it'. All the best to him in whatever he wishes. We'll be cheering behind. =)

Looking forward to chilling out again with SL and Rah. When? Haha~ anyway, just received sms from u two. Later i'll bomb u back. No worries. Oh ya. Still can't believe that 'someone' actually threw her wallet away.. Haha.. *grinz*

XJ doing well as a S&A lady? Life's tough but you're strong. As long as you know what you did was right. No regrets.

I'm buying a lappie. Finally. Toshiba. Why this brand? Someone was asking. Hahah~ That is the only lappie that has an individual graphic card rather than a build in graphic card. Definitely a standalone card will be better for a gamer. Build on graphic cards suks. Lappie ~ Something to call it my own. Now everyone at home is eyeing my PC.. .

I love my b-dae present. Crunple Bag, Cardigan, 2 Tank Tops, Turtle Keychain, Watch. All of which I am using now. . Pretty useful

Aerobics was funny. The instructor .. She's like a naggy old mum doing exercise in front of me. . . Best of all, I've got a pal with me.. to endure the sessions (11).

What's on TV? No idea. Have to start working on assignments and all. Spare me.. I need entertainment. . .

I need a haircut.

1 comment:

takumi said...

Wah kaoz so long nvr see u blog suddenly u bomb one so long...
One thing we have in common tho, i always pack my room when i feel a change in my life!!! Threw away so many things, my room is like getting emptier.... hmmmm sad (sounds like my life)
and i should nid tat present u gave me lol *i really hope it works* thanks a lot!!
Best of luck for your school life!!! ^_^Y