Thursday, June 19, 2008

God's Love Manifested~

School was good till the day I had to return after the June holidays. Well, I had to start someway, someday, sometime, etc. Packing and buying stuff for use in the teacher's room was great. Thanks for Rah and SL for accompanying me to Popular and throwing tons of notebooks in the basket... (>O<);;

Now my table's neater ^^

OH! I nearly forgotten to mention the KL trip. It was wonderful~ Spa was hahahha~ A memorable experience and of course~! Shopping! I bought working clothes and etc~ Fun! I cant wait to plan my next holiday!

I'll be going for my Teacher's Investiture (8th July Tues) and Convocation (26th July Sat) soon. It will be a little different this time (*^O^*) Graduation sounds familiar as so I did after my Diploma days. The word brings a nostalgic feeling~ Especially Rah and SL are not with me this time round. I cant throw my hat at them. *sighs* This would be the 2nd time that I would be graduating from NIE. Hopefully, it wont be the last ~

I've watched plenty of movies during the month of June and it's still counting... Kungfu Panda (x2), Chronicles of Narnia (x2), Zohan, etc~ Zohan was a hilarious type of comedy and it's been a while since I could laugh till my stomach hurts while watching a movie. Not bad~ those who havent got the chance to watch it should go for it~ Dont give it a miss.

God has indeed blessed me with many good tidings for this year. Financially stable job and marriage plans are on the way. I am kind of excited too. Tons of details and budgeting to take care of ~ It's not a headache and I believe that me and Wilson are enjoying the process at being noobs in everything.

Perhaps I need to view the wedding gowns first and then start to diet.. Orz..

No comments: