Friday, May 02, 2008

Day 2 after Exams

Random thoughts of random-ness.


Clearing notes and stuff. Waiting for someone to pick it up soon or not. =/ Tons to things to do. Room's in an awful mess. I need to grab a wedding present for my friend. Feed the dog. Parents' not at home because they went for a short holiday. Revamp a website for my brother.

Clearing notes was fun. It's like saying goodbye to them forever. The tons of writing and the messy scribbles are 'bye bye'.

Currently, I'm listening to music, sipping tea and typing in my blog. Yawns. Wonderful life I have for my 2nd day after exams.

I've got a BBQ on the 12th. Steamboat on the 17th. ^^~ and whole day tuitions on Sat. before I quit my tuition job in Khatib.

I anticipate driving lessons soon and and ... more to come.

No comments: