Tuesday, April 08, 2008

No Title. Lazy to think of one anyways~

Updates! Aha! Actually nothing much have been happening lately. Only assignments, assignments and more assignments. However, I'm glad it's down to the final three. Hehe ;p

Oh, one of my friends recently got HFMD... (@o@) Must be terrible having to be cooped up at home. Well, it reminds me of the days where I had to stay indoors after operation. Well, not sure of when's the next meetup with the HFMD gal and SL. I've yet to get the photos we took in Taiwan... *sighs*

Close to 1am. I'm wide awake and is under-going self-motivation through updating of my *almost choked with dust* blog.

Havent kept in touch with many friends. Probably many would have forgotten that I existed. Orz. Last semester in school equates to no life, endless burning of midnight oils, adding of wrinkles, eye bags and eye rings. Maybe it's time for the zookeeper to bring me back to my panda cage.

Orz.. I want to eat supper!

No comments: