Thursday, January 17, 2008

Updates

Updates about....


lol~ Cats~ The resurface of the old image i had~ Now let's see what updates are there for this cat.


There you go~ A new version from the Internet.

Well, it's me now. I've been busy since the new term for school starts. Staying back in school till 9pm at night doesnt seem to help in my beauty sleep schedule. It's tiring and i smell of soil. Since most of the time in the Geography lab, i'm doing soil testing stuff. Guess the night time's for me after all. I work better when the sunset. *flashes my vampire teeth*

On a brighter thought, it's my last semester now. Though stressful and things are appearing to come one after another, i'll cope fine under stress. I'll pull my hair sometimes. Haha~ I'm glad the trip to Taiwan manage to revitalize my energy for this semester. =)

I just finished watching Jodan ja nai!. It's a JP TV serial show. It's hilarious. Great episodes~
It's about this 40 year old man who got married with a 20 year old lady. The mother of the bride happens to be the bridegroom's ex-boyfriend. Tricky situation and lots of funny scenes.
Oh! I still owe someone Heroes 1, 2 and maybe 3. My friend said season 4 will be coming soon but till then, i still need season 3.


I recently got to hear a song from Tokyo Philharmonic, thanks for Derrick for identify the song for me. You're WOW! Now i gotta go look for some source to download it. It's a Japanese orchestra, nice music and great soloist I would say.

Okies, end of ranting time. Gotta work on another report.
Peace out~ Cant wait for Rah to enter NIE.. welcome welcome~~~~~~

A.S.S: My stuff's still with Rah. If you dont return by Chinese New Year, it's bad luck. Hahahha~
X.J: Miss U lots!

No comments: