Sunday, April 08, 2007

I need sleep...



Well, it's 4:00am and I'm still awake. A series of events that happened last week seriously didnt get me motivated at all. Exasperatedly demoralizing in fact. Was grumbling to Rah about school and such. Guess we're in the small squishy boat of life. *laments*

Received a SMS from JE~ wow~ that triggered some memories in NIE. I need more gatherings and such. More laughter and happiness. Anyhow, hope everyone's fine.

Was watching on TV the preview of this show 'The Reaping'. Aint sure exactly the show is about but it seems like it's a depiction of the plagues episodes from the Bible. A reflection of what is going to happen? Or is it simply blasphemy?

Internet's been crappy and all. On and off connection. *grumbles*

Period.

1 comment:

takumi said...

eeeee.... SOOOOO CUTEEE!!!!!
KAWAAIIIIII!!!!!!
Just like me!!!! ^_^