Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Impressed~!

Quote from my dearest:

[[[ Happy Birthday my Dear~ thanks for standing besides me all these 7 years. There's so many Up's & Down in my life that i basically lose count, but you're always there to walk with me. I know that you yourself are facing alot of problems at work but you just hide
all your feelings just not to give me more burden & stress.. Ever since my mum pass away i became a person who won't cry no matter
how harsh the circumstances i face. I just keeps on working & working no day/night. I don't really call myself a human then. Till i met u... I'm a free thinker, but if there's really God~ I thank him for giving u to me..

Happy 24th Birthday Adeline. May all you wishes come true~

I promise that no matter what happen (Caught up in a meeting, outstation, gathering etc.) anything~ so long as it falls on 18th July. I'll be there to celebrate with you. (WL members are my witnesses)

BTW I've bought a small piece of Cake with a small little candle ; gonna hear my ugly voice AGAIN~ (I don't Care >< u gonna endure it every year till the day my heart's stop beating)


Love You ---',-(@ ]]]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressed !! Touching !! Super Sweet !! Marry Him !! wahaha.. HappY BirtHdaY !!

Anonymous said...

Way to go WILSON!!! 加油!!! Ganbatte Ne!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Heheh~ *pengz*